ACDelco Auto Trak 2 Fluid Transfer Case Fluid is approved for use in GM four-wheel drive vehicles with automatic transfer cases as recommended in the owner’s manual or GM service bulletins. This transfer case fluid has improved oxidation resistance for long life and withstands extended high-temperature operation.
ACDelco Auto Trak II Transfer Case Fluid
Transfer Case Fluid 1 Liter; Each ACDelco Professional premium aftermarket power window regulator and motor assembly is a high-quality replacement for many vehicles on the road today. Sound and speed performance is equivalent to or better than original equipment. The motor circuit breaker prevents overheating if there are faulty switches. Cable life is extended by using rollers instead of sliders. This premium aftermarket replacement Power Window Motor and Regulator Assembly is manufactured to meet your expectations for fit, form, and function.
- Each part is designed for a specific vehicle application, providing the exact original equipment fit and appearance for GM and non-GM applications
- Engine circuit breaker prevents overheating if there are faulty switches
- Sound and speed performance is equivalent or better Original Equipment
- Cable life is extended by using rollers instead of sliders
ACDelco has a rich history spanning nearly 100 years. With new advances in parts technology, new inventions and innovative ideas, ACDelco maintains the highest standards in the industry.
For nearly 100 years, ACDelco has been driving the automotive industry forward and inspiring customer enthusiasm with automotive products made with a passion for the automobile. Unsurprisingly, it started out as a man’s hobby. But you may be surprised to discover ACDelco’s integral part in American history with ties to the first self-starting car and this country’s first moonwalk. Today, ACDelco products are chosen around the world, an achievement that only the past can explain.
MULTI-VEHICLE TRANSFER CASE FLUID
If you have a pickup truck, SUV, or 4WD equipped vehicle, you need a tough fluid to help your transfer case keep doing its job. Valvoline Multi-Vehicle Transfer Case Fluid is TCF’s full synthetic solution that has been uniquely engineered to meet and exceed the performance needs of your transfer case. When your front and rear wheels need it most, this fluid can help divide and distribute power.
Formulated with premium synthetic base oils and advanced additive technology, it is designed to prevent gear wear, protect against rust and corrosion, and protect against deposits that can restrict flow and reduce the performance and longevity of your vehicle. Its chemistry provides better protection in extreme operating conditions such as towing and off-road driving.
Valvoline Multi-Vehicle Transfer Case Fluid is suitable for most Ford, GM, Dodge, Jeep (all-wheel drive and four-wheel drive), plus more makes and models. It is specifically recommended for use in the following applications: Ford XL-12; GM Automatic Traction II; or ATF fluids (Dex/Merc, ATF +4 and others). For the many miles ahead, trust your transfer case with Valvoline, the #1 automatic transmission fluid brand.
- Meets the challenging demands of a variety of multi-power axle four-wheel drive and four-wheel drive vehicles
- Upgrade durability and reduces foaming and oxidation with advanced anti-wear technology and fully synthetic base materials and advanced additives
- Protects against extreme operating conditions such as off-road, dirt and sand or hiking on icy and snow covered roads
- Protects seals with a conditioner High-performance to prevent TFC leaks
- Fully synthetic formula protects against engine breakdown better than conventional fluids
The vast majority of passenger car and light truck transmissions are self-operating, meaning without the need to manually shift gears. Automatic transmission fluid is a critical component of any automatic transmission. Also known as ATF, this fluid ensures the correct operation, performance and protection of the automatic transmission. Critical areas of performance include the following:
- Heat resistance and thermal stability, helps prevent the formation of deposits and sludge as a result of high-temperature operation of the transmission.allow
- Friction characteristics for smooth gear changes by providing the correct friction to clutches and transmission bands
- Pressure/load carrying performance ensures gear durability and wear resistance Viscosity
- stability helps maintain gear proper fluid thickness or viscosity over a wide temperature range
- Low temperature flow ensures effective operation of hydraulic and electronic controls at low temperatures
What type of ATF fluid do I need?
Depending on your vehicle’s manufacturer, model type, and model year, a specific automatic transmission fluid will be required to ensure proper transmission performance and protection. Always follow the vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations to ensure the proper fluid is used and the fluid change interval is maintained. This recommendation can commonly be found in your vehicle’s owner’s manual.
Types of automatic transmission fluids fall into a few categories:
1). Ford, GM, and Chrysler ATF Specifications:
ATF fluids are not defined by weight like motor oil. Rather it is defined by specification, certification or application.
Ford, GM, and Chrysler have all set their own specifications for automatic transmission fluids. For GM, it is the DEXRON series of specifications, with the primary specification being DEXRON VI for newer GM vehicles. Older DEXRON specifications would be acceptable for older GM vehicles. For Ford, the
MERCON specification is important and the latest is MERCON LV. For Chrysler, the ATF +4 specification is the latest specification.
2). Multi-vehicle transmissions ATF
Multi-vehicle transmission fluids have become popular and may have certifications from GM, Ford, and Chrysler, but are also suitable for use in Japanese and European vehicles.
3). Continuously Variable Transmissions (CVTs)
CVTs are increasingly used to improve fuel economy. These transmissions are common to hybrid vehicles, but can be found in non-hybrids as well. CVT transmissions have continuously changing gear ratios, unlike classic automatic transmissions, also known as “staggered transmissions,” which have different gear changes. A CVT fluid should be used in this application to ensure proper performance and protection, especially with the CVT drive belt in regards to wear protection.
4). Type F Transmission Fluid
This fluid meets old Ford specifications and is not commonly recommended for today’s transmissions. This may be the fluid of choice for older Ford classic cars, racing, or hydraulic applications.
Changing atf oil: appropriate service intervals
The proper time to change automatic transmission fluid will be defined in each owner’s manual. In many cases, fluid change interval requirements will be more frequent if the vehicle is operated in severe conditions. Such conditions will be defined by the manufacturer.